Sunday 13 March 2011

Dont say you love me cause it'll drive me crazy .

Hello readers , havent been updating this past few days cause i'm kinda lazy , so yeah .
Had a parent meeting session last friday for all the sec twos and it end kind of late for me . Aww , worst of all is that Dm and VP had issues with my attire , god dammit . But luckily daddy dont give them a damn , oh well . Love my dad to the max , he's been siding me all the whiles . Wheneven Dm and Om tries to say anything bad about me , daddy will give them fucking lots of rubbish jokes . Had to go back to school yesterday to help the teachers out , same for wifey . After that , we went to Cine and watch The Big Momma . Anyway , it's funny to the core . I kept laughing in a stupid manner which made wifey laugh even hard . Haha ! I've no idea why i did that but it just came out from my mouth . Wifey stayed over at my house yesterday as she dint want to go home . And fuck my life , my right lip peircing was infected . And it swell a little , not very obvious . Phew , :) . Wanted to go bugis but my lazy-ness stopped me , sigh . Anyway , we slept from 2300 to 1447 today , bathed my rabbits and then used computer till she went home just now at 9 :) .


; And i was wondering , why am i thinking of you all the times ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment