Thursday 3 March 2011

I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong .

Hi readers :) ,
Today rocks as our beloved VicePrinciple aren't here for assembly ♥ . Din't see him for the whole day , i miss his blacky-ness , aww . Okay , whatever . I flunk all my papers , as in those i've gotten them back . Ohmygawd , i guess i'm gonna flunk everything . I even failed my Chinese like seriously for the first time , fuck my life manymany -'- .
And before we assemble in the hall at 0815 , i was on my way to the hall . And guess what , he's like only right beside me omoo [ NOT VP FYI .]. Obviously i blushed and ran in when he turned over and saw me . Aww , i miss him already hahaha ♥ . Okays , i'll have to admit - i fucking miss him now :( ! After assembly , i was called to go for counselling , and it's about one hour long , poor me . All thanks to Miss Goh for catching my attire and saw my multilations . She complained to VP that's how i gotten into counselling . Nevermind actually , it's like not my first time HAHA . Went to mac with wifey and then headed to my house after the counselling . Was making nestingbox for my rabbit . Yeah she's pregnant and is going to give birth soon . Awww , i'm looking forward to the day when her babies' out ♥ teehee . 

; Falling in love with you is beyond my control ♥ .

No comments:

Post a Comment