Tuesday 1 March 2011

I wished that i could tell you what's on my mind .

Hello babes ♥ . Another new blog was created due to boredom , how pathetic right ? Uh huh , i've been spending dont know how long on this shitty blog which i've neglected my girlfriends , sorry honeys ♥ !

Today was awesome for my beloved girlfriend Jiayi ♥ ,  congratz on your relationship with him and of course , last long babe ! Must thankiew me for today alrights , teeheee . And sorry for the arguement we had the last few days , but we still manage to ' patch ' back uh ♥ . Duibuqi lahr , promise wont happen again already ogeys . I know you very the touched when you see this post , dont cry i sayangsayang ogeys , lovedieyou hee :B .
Okay , i swear Mdm Lim is like a piece of shit , S.H.I.T , get it ? Everytime catch my skirt like she's nothing better to do like seriously . '' Mikooooooooo , pull down your skirt . Nonono , abit more >.> , it's still too short . I know still got one more layer okay dont make me pull it down for you . " Argh , like whatever . She likes to touch me so fucking much regrading me folding my skirt . Like there's nothing wrong please , :< ! Aww whatever i hate her for not letting me and Jiayi go toilet just now , if not can see HIM already . Faggots luhr , i flunk almost all my subjects , and i can even fail my higher mother tounge , wtv ! I shall stop here , bye peeps !


At least i get to see him for quite a few times , hmms . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment